• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Google+
Posted by Maxine Cleminson - - 0 comments

Just a quick post to apologise for the hiatus in blogging since Christmas! January and February 2012 have flown by in a blur and life has been very busy. We've had visitors on-and-off since mid-December and so blogging has been a bit tricky to squeeze in without seeming a completely anti-social toad... although, the long-suffering Him Indoors clearly doesn't get treated to the same courtesy (sorry, babe!). As it is, I just wanted to make it clear that I haven't given up... if anything the break has given me the chance to think of some exciting new ideas to share!

Coming up...

  • Lots of ways to make the most of your freezer (something I've been perfecting while we've had visitors).
  • The odd craft project, including Beyblade and Ninjago DIY projects :-)
  • Some potty training tips (learnt the hard way with twins... *sigh*).
  • Reviews of some new kitchen gadgets I've been trying out.
  • Some ideas on ways to set up a babysitting cooperative.
  • Birthday party ideas for a Raptor-obsessed 7-year old!
Missed you guys!
Mamamax
x

P.S. A fab photo to keep you going...


Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I am always very touched when people take the time to comment too... it gives me a real boost!

Do check back soon as I make an effort to reply to all comments here!

Thanks again!
Mama Max
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...