• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Google+
Posted by Maxine Cleminson - - 11 comments

The Big One is turning 8 next month and has asked for a Lego Party so I am trying to get ahead of the game and prepare some stuff while we have a weekend at home. So I have been making party favor bags in the shape of Lego bricks... super easy and very effective. I thought I'd share the printable resource I made to make it even easier for you guys!




You will need...

  • Paper party favor bags in bold 'Lego' colours - approximately 8.5" tall x 5.5" wide
  • The Lego studs printable below in matching colors
  • Scissors
  • Glue




Firstly, you will need to print the Lego studs to match your paper bags (see the printable at the bottom of the page). I chose yellow, orange, light green and light blue in a slight departure from the royal blue, red and yellow palette so synonymous with the Lego brand, but I have included printables in a variety of colours and even blank ones to allow you to print onto your own colored paper to match your theme.  My bags were from Target and were cheap and are well made.  You can buy similar online from suppliers such as Party City or Oriental Trading.  You could also use paper lunch sacks or treat boxes in bright colours.  Click on the pictures below for similar bags available from Amazon.







Carefully cut out the circles using a sharp pair of scissors. Glue the circles onto the front of the bag using a glue stick. Line up the 'studs' with approximately 1/2-2/3" between them.










Done.







Click on the thumbnail below to open the printable PDF file.  The document contains all the colors you might need, plus a black & white outline one in case you choose to print on colored paper.



11 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Hello: I was checking out your Blog..Thank you so much for the PDF..i had the same idea in mind for my son B-day but i was wondering how i was going to put it together. I have to tell you that This year both of my son's b-day are a big hit. Max Just turned 5 and he had a great Mario and brother's party (everything was home made) from mario and luigi hat made of of fabric for every kid (50) and the goodie bags made one by one with construction paper(each character) it came out great. Now it is my older son 10th bday. He is having a lego party, again same amount of kids..and there is Mom trying to make it happend again!! for sure this PDF would work of perfect.. Thank you so much Paola.

  2. Aloha Mama Max, 06/23/2013

    Thank you so much for sharing your PDF with the world. I am going bonkers planning my 1st grandchild of course a boy, 1 year old Lego Luau Party in Hawaii. I already pre-made all the bags with the round cut out circles, but with the word "Lego" on it, it will give it that finishing touch. Thank you so much.
    Much Aloha from Hawaii,
    Liz

  3. Anonymous says:

    I would like to thank your for all your help on the lego bag printables. I have three kids with autism and really I don't have much time to even be on a computer. My 8 year old want a lego party., Thanks for you helping moms in this situation. I know he is going to love it!!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Thankyou so much for sharing this pdf, im so appreciative my son is going to love his party bags
    mez x

  5. Anonymous says:

    Thank You for the Printable. I am just learning about Legos with my 6 yr. old Grandson.
    Wow what an experience. I didn't know there were so many ideas we could share.
    Thanks again Gramma Pat

  6. Lanae says:

    Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm going to attempt a Lego party for my son's 4th bday next month. I'm trying to make it fun but stick to a budget and this is a great help. Thank you for sharing!

  7. Unknown says:

    Thank you !
    Just the colors i was looking for :)

  8. You've saved me so much time with your PDF! My son's 9th birthday is tomorrow and my mom and I just made the bags tonight. I am so grateful! I was in love with your party bags and it really helps personalize the party for my son. Thank you so much for sharing!

  9. Anonymous says:

    just like you to know you are a life save with this download.
    BIG THANKS

  10. Unknown says:

    We are Lego fanatics and I have been trying to find an affordable way to add lego touches to my son's upcoming 6th birthday! Thank you so much for sharing your file so we can make his party that much more awesome!

  11. manda222 says:

    Thank you!! I am a teacher and plan to do a lego theme in my classroom and this printable will help me decorate my classroom.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I am always very touched when people take the time to comment too... it gives me a real boost!

Do check back soon as I make an effort to reply to all comments here!

Thanks again!
Mama Max
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...