• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Google+
Posted by Maxine Cleminson - - 0 comments

Okay. So I know that the whole point of Silent Sunday, is to post a single photo from the week without commenting. However, I'm breaking the rules slightly. First of all, I am posting more than one pic. Also, I didn't take all of them (but I am in the ones I didn't take). However, in keeping with the Silent Sunday rules, I will not comment on any of the pics and let you enjoy them without my annotations!

One final note, I promise to get back to regular blogging next week when I'm feeling a bit better!

Much love!








Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I am always very touched when people take the time to comment too... it gives me a real boost!

Do check back soon as I make an effort to reply to all comments here!

Thanks again!
Mama Max
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...