• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Google+
Posted by Maxine Cleminson - - 0 comments

I just thought I ought to leave a quick message to explain the forthcoming blogging absence... Mama Max (et al) are off on their jolly holidays! My little brother is getting married in Lanzarote (one of Spain's Canary Islands off the Northwest coast of Africa) so we are making the epic trek to join them in celebrating their Big Day. I'm really excited to be having a 'proper' vacation for once, with a villa and pool, and nearby beach... it's just the 10 hour flight to London this evening that is stressing me out slightly! The boys have been a little hyper so far today, and I'm still finishing the packing and cleaning... aaarrgh! I'm going to try to squeeze in a trip to the park this afternoon to try to burn off some excess energy!

The last time we travelled, we used the Gogo Babyz Kidz Travelmate for our twins and it was amazingly helpful... see my review for more information on how we got on! This time we have a new travel aid in the form of the amazing Bubblebum for the Big One! Such a great idea... an inflatable booster car seat!







Pros
  • It's small and compact - at only 13" wide, it fits in between my two larger car seats no problem at all (it has even allowed us to book a 'normal' sized saloon hire car in London as we'll be able to fit all three kids in the back seat!).  Once we return from our holiday it will be perfect to stow in the car for last minute playdates etc...
  • It deflates and folds up into a drawstring bag very easily and can be stowed in a hand luggage bag (it measured approximately 14" x 6" x 4" when folded).
  • It's quick to inflate only requiring a few puffs, and has a clever valve to close off.
  • It's very comfortable and stable - it has a memory foam pad that my son said was comfier than his normal booster.
  • It meets American safety regulations for children between 4 and 11 years old (weighing 40-100lb and up to 57" tall).
  • At $40 it's not that cheap... HOWEVER, we will save that and more by not having to hire a booster with our hire car!!





Cons
  • It only comes in purple (which the Big One was disgusted by)!!!!

The Bubblebum website has very helpful printed and video instructions for use and is very user friendly!


I'll try to update with the odd photo of our travels but will be back to regular blogging in mid-June!!!! Miss you guys!!


Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I am always very touched when people take the time to comment too... it gives me a real boost!

Do check back soon as I make an effort to reply to all comments here!

Thanks again!
Mama Max
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...