• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Google+
Posted by Mama Max - - 5 comments

Silent Sunday

5 Responses so far.

  1. Mum Vents says:

    Relaxing on a Sunday?? Such a novel idea hehe!!
    I'm jealous!! And I have no idea what the book is! xx

  2. Mama Max says:

    Well... I got about 2 pages read before the chaos re-emerged in the form of 3 little people!!! It's the third book of the Game of Thrones series by George R.R. Martin: "A Storm of Swords". It's pretty good, but a little hard to follow when you read the odd page here and there as I have to! Oh well... the days of lazing over a good book are long gone for the time being! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Enjoy your read

  4. Unknown says:

    I need to start reading books soon! Again I mean!

  5. Oh, that looks like a nice activity. And a rare moment with kids around.

Leave a Reply

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I am always very touched when people take the time to comment too... it gives me a real boost!

Do check back soon as I make an effort to reply to all comments here!

Thanks again!
Mama Max
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...